Thursday, May 03, 2007

tie-a-tie.net

Hello guys, I finish exams and you've all either buggered off to kiss maozedong's arse and get ripped off or driving desks 9-5. Oh wait, 9-6. Five day week now right? Work starts in 4 days and I couldn't dread it more. Shopping for office wear yesterday made me shudder at the thought of having to wear it for the rest of my life. If they bury me in a shirt and tie I'll wake up and ask for berms...well ok and maybe a beer. I hate this stupid pressure that the Singapore system places on you. I hate that everytime I think of taking a break all that comes to mind is the time I'll supposedly lose. So now here I am. About to embark on a 3 month internship and honestly not looking forward to it very much. Well I guess it could be worse. I could be working in a bank.

Hey when you guys are all investment bankers and such with weekly notices from the bank telling you how the sheer volume of your money is causing them problems, drop me a coin when you pass me living in my box.

Thanks

No comments: