Wednesday, August 03, 2005

dreams i never had

i don't deserve you, i never did.

why is it when you love a girl so much,
when time seems to make memories fade,
but with the touch of your lips, you're just in front of me.

you've grown so much, so much more than before.
why must we fall in love then? and not now?
i still picture you in my dreams, a carefree soul, a cheerful smile.
i can't piece my feelings into words.

this is so hard.

i don't deserve you, i never did.

when we promised we would live together forever, i took your word for it.
its been a long time.
i'm glad you're happy.
i really am.

the orange dolphin, the mezza9, the visit to serenditipty? how about bloomingdale's and all that?

i don't feel, its a different feeling, a difficult one.

i don't deserve you, i never did.

if i had to live my life without you near me,
the days would all be empty.
the nights would seem so long..

No comments: