Monday, July 17, 2006

Pink

I took your hand, I showed you how. I promised you I'd be around, that's right. You took my words and you believed..in everything I said to you, that's right. If someone said 3 years from now, I'd be long gone..You'd stand up and punch 'em out..coz they're all wrong..Who knew, better..When you said forever..I knew.

Remember when we were such fools and so convinced but not too cool. You said you wanna touch me again, I wish I could hold you till the end. We'd give anything. When someone said count your blessings now, for they're long gone, we'll stand up and listen to them coz they won't be wrong..Who knew, better..When you said forever..I knew.

I'll keep you locked in my head, in time we meet again..I won't forget you till the end, whatever happens.

If someone said 3 years from now, I'd be long gone..You'd stand up and punch 'em out..coz they're all wrong and..when we kiss..I'll cherish..in time we meet again..Time makes it harder..I will always remember..I keep our memories..I visit you in your sleep..My darling..I knew.

This song should have a happy ending.

No comments: