Saturday, December 02, 2006

the great hair adventure with slow

hi i went to cut my hair ):

but it still looks the same (:

slow and i wanted to go to my "hair dresser" at two step but i told her better not cause it's budget. she might come out looking like a poodle (not that she didn't at the one we went to but...).

it's called... uhh.... i forgot what it's called. ex- something. whatever. it's located at orchard emerald... never heard of it? it's next to OG and UOB... opp john little. that sleazy looking place right smack in the middle of town.

Before the cut:

it's all about the process:


getting professional ... my first time! my hairdresser was this cool punkish chick.


uhm. that's slow not me. damn unglam.


haha this guy is damn cute. he's 30 this year... jolly guy kept yakking away at slow but she very kancheong so gives monosyllabic answers. tsktsk.


strangely enough, everytime he leans over to chat with me he speaks chinese. then when he talks to slow he speaks english. after i asked him why, he said i looked cheena. -_-;;;

after taking so many unglam pictures of her she finally got pissed. all the paparazzi. slow is too cool for me

after going to pay for the haircut.. the guy said he charge me the girls rate cause my hair too long. wtf. receipt says ladies cut too. awesome la.


after! my new poodle!



current listen - Lips of an Angel by Hinder

No comments: