Thursday, December 14, 2006

i honestly think i deserve to post today

i've never really had bad days. usually a thing or two goes wrong, but the end result is more or less predictable and i usually set myself up for the worst. then i just become grumpy for awhile then have fun till i become normal again. today, was one of the worst (read:dumbest) day of my life. technically it's not a bad day. it's just so retarded that perhaps it becomes funny. well it was for cai at least.

everything started out as per normal. i wake up late, mumble to whoever calls me and finally drag myself out of bed to play frisbee on sentosa. come to think of it maybe the bad day started then. i was trying to squeeze in another hour of sleep before leaving the house but people kept calling me. mark, cai, greg, mark, jh, tiff. by the time tiff called i was swearing at the phone. ok but that's not so bad. took a cab down to sentosa, and was early by some standards. played frisbee, and everything went well.

perhaps it all started when i said i'd get struck by lightning and didn't. *i'm sorry thundergod. zeus. then it started getting late and i had to rush for my movie at 730. isaac wasn't paying attention and mark didn't know how to get to town from harbourfront, so we missed the exit and had to make a U turn. noone at fault here i guess, but late nonetheless. lost about 10 mins. mark was kind enough to send me all the way down to cathay, so i wasn't very late for the show. show went well. then it all fell apart.

to cut this part short, argued with jh, pissed slow off, cancelled mambo doughnut night, missed dinner.

THEN.

met up with the guys again who were hanging around in wisma. decided to go play dota as per normal. i told mark i was damn hungry but food republic in wisma was closed. lights and everything off. so i suggested drive thru on the way to katong. so there we go 5 guys in a car driving to the macs drive thru. reach there, want to order food, nobody say hello to me from that silly speaker thing. so we drove to the window to order. the malay dude tells me:

"yo bro cannot order"
me: "why sia machine spoil ah"
"no la macdonalds no power cannot cook food"
me: *wtf macdonalds no power?* "uh ok thanks"

NVM. we spotted KFC next to kallang macs. hungry can eat anything. so we drive 10 m across to KFC drive thru. macdonalds no power, must be because KFC use EMP shockwave to nuke them. so we were pretty sure KFC was stealing all the business. queue up behind 2 cars. when my turn come, the malay bro tell me

"yo bro cannot order"
me: "why sia"
"food sold out"
cai to malay bro: " did the car in front get food"
"yah he got the last one sorry fellas"
me: "forget it"

i swear in my head i had enough swearing for a 4.7gb DVD-RW

then go to katong, lost all my dota games.

i'm really really sorry i said you'd strike me with lightning. i take it back. you can keep you electricity i really don't want it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOoo"

No comments: