Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cai's 21st Birthday

This saturday, at Liquid Room next to Galleria Hotel.
Guys pay for your own entrance, Girls go in for free as usual.
I got the VIP room booked, but come early in case you cant get in.
I'll be there at 10pm. arrange with me if you wanna gay there with me while the rest come.
I'll take care of the drinks, and then you all take care of me okay?
Everyones invited.

people like TAN SIM NG TAN TAN LAU must go.
(sounds like some vulgarity)

gay cyberparkers, vjc people, clubbing essentials, friends and family all will attend.
my ah ma will mix your cocktails for you if you are nice.

good luck for your mid terms and exams this week.
after its over, the alcohol will wash it out of your system.
apologise for not being able to book a hotel room for you all.
i bet PTBF will be sorely disappointed.

seeya there.

No comments: