Thursday, November 17, 2005

cancellations/recollections/ponderations

i feel like cancelling sentosa.
unless you can persuade me not to.
no particular reason.
just sian in general.

does being older make you nicer?
or is it just personal change?
as shaun said, when did it ever pay to be nice?
tempting words indeed.
perhaps i should get in touch with my old self.
just an little of that will be enough.
i'll think about it.

a man shouldn't get tangled by his emotions.
it's utterly disgusting for a man to wallow in self pity.
where is your pride?
my advice?
time to wake up.
you're a man
or at least growing up to be a man.
learn to act like one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting older could make you meaner if you don't learn how to forgive and overlook others faults

cai said...

hiari so smart. my baby brother also can tell me that.