Saturday, April 22, 2006

Friendship Never Ends

TEG!!!!! Finally posting my first blog ever on the website..My maiden post, wanna tell each and everyone a lil something before they leave for holiday plans..gonna miss you guys a whole lot..lucky still got Cai to train Dota and ummm zhi ummm zhi with :)

Isaac: As Nelson has said before, you're a 'buddy for life' and I'm here to completely ratify that you are a friend for keeps..Don't be too happening la, or else will make the rest of us look damn bad..Actually you already make us look so not happening, hur hur hur..And yes I will accompany you to go for year-end marathon, but I'll probably be thrashed by you and everyone else :P Remember to call me when you're over in U.S. and train Dota if you can.

Greg: My most preferred Sandking (not only in dota but in life :) ), the one who always initiates and makes things happen all the time, go in, epi, sacrfice, if don't die, chop opponents, if die first..for the benefit of the group. Keep up the DotZ standards when you're there, but be aware of the secret training that Cai and I will be having back home..haha! Take care of yourself in U.S. and I'll try to make a trip over to visit.

Cai: One of the most analytical and perceptive people that I know, was great talking at your place..It's one of those reflective sessions where you dig deep in your soul and think about what life entails for us all..Gotta great big feeling we're gonna be mambo-ing away pretty often during the hols, since the rest are not around..Lets pull through the rest of our exams together and look forward to better days. Come back to NTU to study if ya can!!! :)

Shaun: Peepeedog..Everclear..Stroke 9..3.9..4.9..Lit..Kenneth Seah..Fiona Ho..Memories that stick wit me as friendship never ends..Will always remember isaac you and i..sing song at the back of class, copying homework, talking about CS, kenna conned by marc foong to buy his pirated cds (actually that's only me)..and yes, today your drow ranger very pro..have to admit..wonder what happened to Tan Heok Muay and Fiona Ho, looks to me like a compatible married couple..wonder how their 'kids' will look like..Buy me something while you're over in U.S!! :)

Ian: My shi fu in clubbing and DotZ..You da man! Now my turn to wait for you all come back to snoooooop! Not power when i don't go wit you la..so come back quick, and re-live the mambo nights filled with drinks, ciggs, and good music..Yes you're my brother..Xia La!!! Brudder!!! (Hand Gesture) Relak one corner!!! Teknology!! Teksi!!! Will sms you once you're in U.S. to see how things are :)

Jian Hong: SCB since BMT, feels like i've known you since childhood, inside out..Always a listening ear and giving good advice..advice that would probably decide on many things in my life now..shhh..what's safe wit me is safe wit you..don't worry bro..remember to take lotsa pictures in U.S. and will try to work out something to go over at least for a few days..depending on whether i can make it or not :)

One of the main reasons why I'm writing this blog is coz my exams are still ongoing..and I'm probably not going to see you all until after end august (unless we can sneak in another hang out session next week hur hur)..next friday exams end..saturday going thailand wit family..by then teg will be gone, leaving Cai and I behind :(..got back-packing plans, orientation, trying to look for work earn some money..hope my holidays will be filled to the brim.

meanwhile i'm sinking in NTU..the only things that are keeping my head above the water in school: friends..the anticipation of a well-deserved holiday..and great company.

Friendship never ends.

No comments: