Saturday, April 01, 2006

sweetish & serenglish

alright i just woke up

thanks cheryl for the afternoon

a big thanks to all who came down yesterday for the impromtu celebration
anna, greg lin, shaun, greg, ian, jh, isaac, celine, cai, mark, shiqin, manchi

and thanks for all those sweetish people who wished me happy birthday. some super sweetish people are especially eileen and vic. vic called me from shanghai but i didn't pick up cause i was driving so greg got wished on my behalf. thanks dear. uh... vic i mean, not greg. thanks manchi for singing happy birthday at 12am, albeit to greg again. very sweet. thanks to my previous domestic helper vangie, who smsed from shanghai as well i think. its been like 6 years or smth. and another strange foreign number smsed me. dunnoe who.

thank you luoren

thanks for smashing cake into my face for the second year in a row, please don't do it next year.

anyway i was thinking of having my birthday next week. are the looming exams a deterrant? come on it's just one night. this time i organize. my post sounds abit gay.

No comments: