Sunday, June 18, 2006

Golf Trippin' Down Under

5 days of pure golf at 3 golf courses in Gold coast was what I did over the past week..and I must say I was quite fortunate to have been through such a fantastic experience..other than that..it was a little bit of father son bonding..nephew uncle bonding..gambling and a whole lot more :)


My retired uncle's place overlooks the Colonial Golf course from his garden..During summer time..the ducks would waddle right up to the patio..and we'd feed them bread..This was the same place I spent 1 month in solitude studying for my A levels just before the exam.


My Granduncle Robin developed this part of Gold Coast some 30 years ago..and now, the community is named after him.."Robina"


That's me..VERSES

The Great Black Whale..Okay seriously..this gentleman is a retired lawyer/district judge who was asked to be the President of Singapore..Now he's retired in Gold Coast with his chinese wife..good friends and drinking buddies with my uncle..

How bout that for a golf course?? :)

Hmmmm..water hazard on the left..Sand bunkers on both sides and the flag up ahead in the centre..not many options for me..This is the last hole of the Robina Golf course..The end in mind being the clubhouse itself..beautiful


I know you TEG niggers got milk..but..Got sand?

The last day ended with a hot pipin' steamboat.

All pictures were taken with a Nokia 3250

Golf Trippin' Down Under

No comments: