Sunday, June 11, 2006

No worries, we move along..

Today I learnt a very important lesson in life..from a close friend whom I believe is one of the most perceptive ones that I have met..

That is, whatever course of action you take, whatever decision you make, must be a carefully thought through one..And you can NEVER EVER rush anything in life in order to get the most out of it..Sometimes you gotta take a step back to see the bigger picture, before you make your move..Bottom line is..Take your time..All things grow with time and patience..

Personally I'm extremely happy where I am..close family..TEG..special friends and great company..golf..runs..meeting new people..contributing to hall..and enjoying every minute of it..I hope that everyone who reads this is happy with their lives and making full use of it too..especially TEG, since you guys have spent a substantial amount of time away from Singapore and I haven't had the opportunity to have a good guy talk with u all..get your asses back so we can chill again like the good old times!

Anyway, what i'm gonna do is what something shaun has done before..which is a mixture of two songs into one full of meaning and symbolism..so here is my own version..hope it leaves an impression on you

Simon Webbe Vs All American Rejects

Think you've come this far,
And then it'll show,
But that aint so, oh no,
You don't see where you are,
And if you don't wanna look back
You'll never know,
Cuz you think that you've been here
Just treading water
Waiting in the wings for the show to begin
But I always see you searching
And you try that bit harder
Getting closer, oh yeah
To the life you're imagining

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Even if everything is wrong, we move along

Moving on the darkest day
I just know your life's gonna change
Gonna get a lil better (further)
Even if the feeling fades

No worries, we move along..

No comments: