Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It always seems the juice used to flow
In the car, in the kitchen you were good to go
Now we're stuck with the tube
A sink full of dishes and some aqualube
And I remember you and me used to spend the whole goddamned day in bed

And theres a memory of a window - looking through I see you;
Searching for something I could never give you.
And theres someone who understands you more than I do
A sadness I cant erase, all alone on your face.

I felt you long after we were through
The plans I make still have you in them
'Cause you come swimming into view
And I'm hanging on your words like I always used to do,
The words we used so lightly, I only feel for you
I only know because I carry you around,
In the background.

I wonder what are we fighting for
When I say out loud "I want to get out of this"
I wonder is there anything I'm going to miss
I wonder how it's going to be
When you don't know me
How's it going to be
When you're sure I'm not there
How's it going to be
When there is no one there to talk to, between you and me
'Cause I don't care
How's it going to be

I find myself just filling my time
With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind
I'm doing fine and I'm plannin' to keep it that way
You can call me if you find that you have something to say
And I'll tell you
"Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever that you've been gone
Please Come back home"

No comments: