Friday, September 15, 2006

my friends

hello friends one and all,

as you may know or suspect, something is happening on the 21st. i risk many things by saying this now cause everything's not confirmed but, i will very possibly, hold a gathering(party) of sorts at MoS on 21st for my 2nd 21st. i know it's not original but then again originality doesn't matter when we're all drunk and merry.

as of now, i am currently:
1. trying to get a nice table so we all can chill out, you know the one with the leather seats against the wall. 'booth' as some might call it. instead of getting a normal table in the middle of nowhere.

2. trying to make a list of the selection and quantity of 'poison' on the table. currently, we're looking at 2 bottles and 1 champagne. definitely not enough so, i might add more..hmm, no, make that, i WILL add more. you can help out. thanks in advance.

3. trying to contact the relevant individuals to make merry with. if i haven't invited you, don't fret, ask me when u see me around or send me an sms about it. chances are i'll say yes, because you're my friend. 99% confidence level. go test your chances.

4. trying to get off my lazy ass so i can call MoS abt it and iron out the details. wish me luck cos if i don't then nothing happens. anytime, mondays to saturdays, 11am-7pm they'll answer calls. remind me about it won't you?

so...tentatively, 21st is the night. 21st sept to celebrate my 2nd 21st. ultimately i hope to get a table at member's cos it's a nice place to hang out. anyone who can help out to get a table in member's would be most welcome (and gets a bottle to himself). otherwise, perhaps we'll just have to squeeze with the rest of the world.

in any case, let us get smashed.


p.s.: those with school on fridays are advised to skip class. those driving, please don't.
p.p.s.: i promise i'll TRY not to repeat last year's debacle at Dbl-O. at least i'll make sure i'm the last to reach that stage.

No comments: