Saturday, January 21, 2006

we could have made it work, we could have found a way
we shoud of have done our best to see another day
but we kept it all inside until it was too late
and now we're both alone, the consequence we pay
for throwing it all away


mmmm

thanks mark yesterday for letting us scream and sing at the top of our voices to gay songs in your car... haha that really made my day. esp singing INNNN DAYSS OFFF YOREEEEEEE...

thanks greg for staying out with me

thanks ian for shouting halfway across outside zouk to you know who, and pawning my ass in dota

thanks cai who kept saying i didn't use my slardar ultimate (-15 arm)

thanks mok for pawning me

thanks zo for ... planting wards then kenna COD from halfway across the world, ooh yeah and the tequila =)

thanks anna for a shoulder. i didn't cry on you so not counted.

thanks vic for popping by

actually chilling at zouk isn't such a bad thing, esp with drinks and all.

No comments: