Monday, March 13, 2006

birthday blues

Yesterday was Mark's birthday and honestly all I can say about it is, thank goodness never kena own by girl.

Being a 'birthday-only' DOTA player when all your friends are friggin fanatics really sucks sometimes. First there's the fact that I'm sitting at a table with all my friends around me and I barely have any idea what on earth they're talking about. But of course thats probably why they're so friggin good. Win some SMU competition some more. Got Fish and Co voucher some more. Ok whatever. Secondly, there's some hot girl sitting at that very same table, which of course I would be very happy about, but darn it she's also nothing but DOTA!!! Urgh. Not only that but she's supposedly a good one too. So I sit there wondering how it would feel to have my arse handed to me by a girl.

It doesn't help that she tells me she'll try not to kill me too many times.

Ok so DOTA time. When is it ever not DOTA time I always wonder. First gane...bloody heng. She's my team. Bloody frikkin heng. She save my life a few times some more. But the second game. Big problem. She's on the other team....and in my lane!!!

'Ok Isaac, just don't kena own by girl.'

7 minutes later, I'm dead, both towers in the lane are down and rest of the team is scrambling to cope. Jialat.

'Frikkin hell I'm going to kill her! So help me God I'll tear her limb from limb!! Dragon knight do more than whole life spit fire one.'

Ok I manage to get Messerschimdt's Reaver by level 11. Not too bad. Only a bit more to Heart of Tarrasque.

Then all hell breaks loose.

Ccb. Everytime I die its the same nick in my face. I'm getting systematically raped by a hot girl. And not in a favourable sense either. And then somehow I just start getting angrier and angrier. When we finally lose I can't help but grab my drink can and hurl it against the wall. ARGH.

‘Knnbccb. Stupid voice in my head.’

Luckily somebody saves the day and tells me Shaun and her switched nicks. So all this while I was getting ass kicked by Shaun. I’m not sure whether to feel happy or sad.

And yes I'm a male chauvinist pig. Sorry la. Happy birthday Mark!!!

No comments: