Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Moon Essence of Chicken

hi guys. i seldom post here now i realise. i dont even know how. so for the title i just type the first thing i see on my table. like what i do for my own blog.

now everyones playing dota.

sorry i cannot be there. my life's a mess. u will see very little of cai for the rest of the semester hopefully. visits to SMU. will be a rarity. dont say "yea right" so fast!

few shout outs to poeple whom i still care about.

greg: hang in there too. apparently u've been through shit yourself. trying sailing one of these days wont you?
jianhong: thanks for the pics. even though sometimes i think u act damn gay, when im feeling like shit u seem to be the most sincere dude around wanting to help me.
ian: i miss you. but since u never show me u miss me, means u never miss me.
shaun: GEEZ man.
anna and mandy: thanks to you two i remember how it is to talk on the phone for more than 2 mins at a go. and i remember who my friends really are.

today is wednesday and its mambo night. my life is on the downswing and trying to pull it back straight. and when it does, im gonna have to keep my head down and keep driving, cos i never know when the next lull will come. dont ask me to club unless you're absolutely gorgeous. dont ask me to dota unless i ask you first.

tmr we continue the relentless pursuit of whatever we've been relentlessly pursuing.

No comments: