Sunday, June 13, 2004

HEY ! its a sunday, but its not book in day! that feeling of not booking in is just fantastic. seems like eons ago when i dreaded sunday evenings after lan, when i'm dazed from warcraft, 0hour and battlefield, and i feel fucking like shit that i had to pull my clothes from the hangers, and stuff them into my big bag, ready to strike(book back in). hur hur. life is much easier now, with nights free and sleeping times decided by myself. sigh. i'm not easily satisfied. i find that i'm never really happy with anything. no don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining about the way things are now, they're great. its just that theres something thats missing. nope, no one can guess what it is, its elusive. ANYWAY, this is the last week mark's gonna be in sg, afterwhich hes gonna fly off to AUS.

to mark: you've been a terrific fantabulous friend since i've known you, from the times you were hurrying me from the bunk door in bmt cos you were so damn kanjiong, to the time you sat with me at the riverside in boat quay, to the times we laid on your bed talking about our darkest secrets(shhhh). ahha. i await your return. =o)

No comments: