Sunday, June 13, 2004

yoohoooooo. look who's here. yeah, just poor ol' lil ian. the island life is starting to get to me. but hey! at least there's internet here in the mess, i can watch movies and surf the net at the same time! just like home. and enjoy a nice plate of fries too. mmm...oooh look at that tyre around my tummy. soft, round and flabby.... time get up and start burning those fats! anyway, island life is getting to me. very much prefer a mainland job thank you.

anyway it was a good day shoppin today except for some screw up early in the day. was supposed to have a big outing today with shaun jh mark cai greg etc etc. but ended up having the day out with cai and greg coz of minor miscommunications. not complainin though! mmm shop shop shop. i'm the shopaholic. still so much to buy...but no money. sad. where's she? the hot chick who'd pay for my expenses. 1k a month is too little. time to seek other financial sources other than the SAF.

alright time for me to hurl myself back onto the penguin. till next time!

'never jio.....'

No comments: