Monday, June 07, 2004

hmmmmm today was fun. i had my hair cut on saturday but it was messed up so i wanted to go back again today. so i asked jh whether he wanted to go with me and he said alright. then 5 seconds later ian asked if i was still sleeping. so i said no and told him to meet up at parkway. then when i met jh, he said he msged cai about me cutting my hair on msn and so cai hopped on the wagon. greg said bo jio and hopped on as well. so all of a sudden we had a gang of bored guys walking around parkway. this has got to be one of the easiest way to organize a group outing. anyway it was really fun today cause everything was so nice and relaxed and peaceful and hilariously funny. instead of clubbing and looking good and all that trash, hanging is fuggin' good stuff. outfield tomorrow, i'll be a pussy soldier and use "off!" and wet tissues. what is my bar for anyway.

No comments: