Sunday, February 20, 2005

-_-

hear hear ian. another most interesting n def applicable poem haha.

ahh well. its sunday. i jus woke up. worlds still rahter hazy. think theres sth wrong with my eye. hrm.

to cai, dawn, ian, jianhong, nef, lau, shaun (alpahabetical order in case u were wondering) thanx for the shirt! N for being there last night tho all of us were so tired n worn out from the past week.

oh yeah n thanx to the big man i.e. my dad for the really cool watch haha.

21. hmm its time to focus on the bigger picture. now when am i gonna get my first mil hehheh.

i am greg. there is only 1 of me. there is no carbon copied version of my character anywhere in this friggin world. i am unique.i see what i want & i go straight for it. get out of my way. ooh i like it like tt.

tho sometimes what u so desire jus keep phasing in n out of existance.. hmm n u wonder if its real it all.

have a great sunday everybody.. oh yeah.

1 comment:

ian said...

eh dude. i think l comes before n la.