Friday, February 18, 2005

paradox equation

is turning 21 really such a big deal? its jus another day. many thanks to the well wishers tho. appreciate it.

what my gut feeling tells me does not concur with what my mind is telling me but... i refuse to accept it.

i force myself to believe tt being rational about everything is not the only way.

what i keep seeing before me, what my mind keeps playing over n over n over again is perhaps really a figment of my own imagination.

i think too much. i knw it. but i jus have not summoned the strength to obliterate it.

it knocks off my focus, changes everything n traps my mind in some sort of mental torture chamber. thus resulting in 2 types of greg. the usual happy crazy one n the one tt jus shuts up.

there u go. my greatest weakness for the whole world to see.

et tu brute.

No comments: