Saturday, April 02, 2005

AHHAHAHAHHAA

shaun's so cute!.. ahahha had such a laugh reading the post i feel better already.
love is a many splendoured thing. "love is like oxygen??!?!??!"
i used to think love lifts us up where we belong. but yea...now i sit here laughing my ass off waiting for shaun to come scold me. no problem just dont burn my futurama cds k?
just imagine ewan mcgregor saying that. its like. hilarious.

ah anyway. shaun's having another celebration. jh is at egames (doing what i also dunno.=])
ian and greg are either bumming or watching a movie. when they watch a movie and im sitting home alone right. means something u gotta go decipher yourself.... cos usually the gay instincts they have will lead them to ask me. but noo....

just watched abit of tv so im gonna comment. my senior from vj just finished 4th in the miss singapore universe contest. which was more of a miss rather than a hit really.=]
i initially thought it'll be girls like her who stumble on their words. i was so wrong when the angmoh educated girls also arbleah kaleah pttding. nadya of all people also. amazing what stress can do to you. luckily taufik was too busy concentrating on his vocals to screw up one of my favourite songs (me and mrs jones).. just watching the singapore "beauties" really put things in perspective. however i mean it you go figure yourself... beauty's far from skin deep. its whats deeper than skin which is beautiful. having said that, i look at myself and i find im far from beautiful.. never got in the way of what i want in life anyway.

anyway, reason why i dont blog very much here is i got my own lah.
so since im the only one not dotaing on or gallivanting, reckon i should do my part. 'sides, when guys dont have anyone to fill that void in their hearts. its always the chummy buddies who you turn to.
-when you're lonely, who do u think of?

No comments: