Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ian, both of us. baggy pants etc. all day, everyday. brothers we were. are. and the bahchor auntie :)

except when i got kicked out of school one day because my hair was long. and my student ID was confiscated. by the jackass TAN. he shouted at me half a football field length away, from the council room to the staircase at the turtle(less) pond. i mean everyone couldn't help but look at me right?

grumpy mood. 2IC pissed me off today. i'm ording and he decides to play rank today. good good. watch me play ord with him. tomorrow my unders are finally coming.

i just realized i'm the only one in unit with men under me. jh is dys2, ian is bmtc, greg is bmtc, cai is a course runner. i have real men. my men. for a whole year and abit. and i just learnt that men are alot like children. people you have to care for, take care of, discipline and love. they know who's the mom, and who's the dad. who's the devil and who's the angel. they watch our every move, and learn from experience. they can tell which 'parent' is reliable, trustworthy, kind. they love you, and hate you. and at the end of the day, when you step into their world, you gladly call them family. for everything they've been through with you, for all the shit you've put them through. in the end, i can safely say that drivers, my men, are the ones to be admired, to be applauded. The commanders are all just fucked up. including myself. they move the army. not us. they manage to find happiness in the darkness, the back to back ops, the rubbish they get. they smile and joke with each other. they pull through. i probably can't take what they're taking.

for my men!

anyway greg and tiffany thanks for listening to me bitch. haha... i should be alright now.. trying to be ya?


"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today"

1 comment:

ian said...

i wonder why is greg so small and tiffany so big.