Monday, May 01, 2006

Hate it or Love it

Sex she slipped into my coffee,
Way she felt when she first saw me.
Hate to love and love to hate her,
Like a broken record player.

Thailand was a bore..Eat, shop, eat again, puked, shop again..King size bed become single bed (my sister was a pig)..Sleep on the couch..Eat and shopped the next day until I thought about home..The stuff in Thailand was not that nice..but what the hell..Managed to buy some t-shirts for friends..Got some nice bags..

Thais are so engulfed in their culture..full of sincerity, kindness, compassion, and their artistic mannerisms so full of grace..My sister said their descendants were from russia (neighbours) mixed with chinese..That explains the beauty of thai women..tall..long hair..slim..charismatic..Her name was Han Wan Chit.

Hope TEG is having fun in USA!!! Don't worry cai, i'm back to sleep with santa.. hur hur

But I cannot forget, refuse to regret
So glad I met you
Take my breath away, make everyday
Worth all of the pain that I have gone through
And mama I've been cryin cause things ain't how they used to be
She said the battles almost won
And we're only several miles from the sun

Hate it or Love it

No comments: