Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Two Towers

"Where is the horse and rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this? "

Believe it or not, according to an interview with Peter Jackson, he held that the above stated quote spoken by King Theoden while he was suiting up for war before the great battle at Helms Deep does indeed contain some phylosophical meaning to life..I wonder what the hell that is..
That's the boredom I get from watching movies at home in the afternoon..either when everyone hasn't woken up yet or when everyone's only going out at night..I've watched 2 Towers 3 times already. I need new movies. Period.
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
The Two Towers

No comments: