Tuesday, May 02, 2006

you know what ?

you know what ? new york is awesome.



just left new york and the comfort of uncle boon's (poh's uncle) damn nice and comfy apartment and took a budget (jetblue) airline to richmond, virginia. think the guys should be safe and settled into NYC already. hows you'll ?

and hows cai and mark ? i know isaac's busy packing now.. asking me lots of questions..

anyways, i dropped my camera on the cab-van on the way to the hotel in richmond! when i reached the room i discovered my camera missing. i was kinda panicky cos i still had a long way to go for this trip and i need my camera with all the pics inside. i went down to the receptionist and it turned out that she knew the driver that sent us to the hotel! he was her father's friend or something. what a small world! called him immediately and he found my camera and he just brought it back for me. what a nice man. john jones. gave him USD20 tips but i think its worth it.

heres some pics at richmond airport





No comments: