Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mambo Chicken

She was slightly out of reach
A rich man's only daughter
I think she slept with me
Just so she could piss off her father

I must say, I never had so much fun in Mambo last night with cai and my friends..I think I drank a wee bit too much..Sorry if I was missing and you couldn't find me..but hope we had a smashing good time..eh cai? ha ha, can't wait for the next session though..

left at 430..supper, then my friends and i had this wacked idea of bringing sleeping bag to seminar room in school and sleep..we arranged the seminar room tables like soccer court and played league 1v1..watched movies, drank abit, then slept..woke up at around 1230..i wear white t-shirt and blue shorts look like convict with my hair.

hmmmm..what are the plans tonight??? :)

I am elastic, I am easy with the damage
I am ecstatic, I am hungry for the climb
Sometimes I feel like I'm falling apart..
I feel like I am falling like my life is on a..SLIDE

Mambo Chicken

No comments: