Tuesday, October 12, 2004

me and my runaway peach

just got back from parkway with eugene.

damn super freaking funny experiences we had i tell you.

ok first i saw eugene at the bus stop and he started complaining about his face being splattered with red spots. er outbreak ? relax man. we all have them. i went to cut hair at 2 step and we walked to parkway to shop for groceries. grapes, PEACH, spag, prego sauce, paper plates and bowls. the works. oh yeh and we started talking about his delightful date tonight with miss 27 year old. OPPS =o) "my parents are away YAH (meaning: the whole house is mine for tonight)! NO WORRIES YAH !" congrats lau ah pek. you could well bed a ms experienced. shit maybe i shdn't be saying this.

haha ok then we went to a roadside stall and ordered a ice chendol to share. cos it was ice chendol in bubble tea format, those that requires a lil mixing when the plastic lid is on. (u guys get my drift) The woman starting shaking the 2 cups in TWO hands so vigorously until her breasts were gonna fall off! we almost burst out in laughter and ran away.

haha ok last incident. bus 15 came and we boarded it, listening to jay chou and playing some music game in the ipod. eugene was carrying my bag of fruits and left it on the floor. DING DONG. it was eunos bus stop and i gathered my things. curious me peeped into the bag of fruits and TO MY HORROR, my peach was gone!!! i ordered eugene to search the bus floor and he did, but to no avail. i think the lil girl in sch uniform behind us must have thought we were trying to look under her skirt. TSK. lau ah pek. shit. there goes my pretty peach. sigh.

No comments: