Friday, October 08, 2004

stoic

i'm getting sicker and sicker of life everyday. i don't know what's happening to me. i'm starting to do everything on impulse, whatever my emotions tell me to do. and to make matters worse, my emotions aren't stable so i become extremely fickle. unless it involves a car, supper and a confirmed ride home. or a car, pool, lan, supper and a ride home.

yesterday was interesting. quite a highlight actually. i don't mind doing it more often. haha. i want to ord. i need to ord. i'm so tired of camp.

tomorrow will be my OC's wedding... i'll be wearing No. 1 and wielding my Swift Silver Rapier of Anthrax ( +250% ED, 320 poison dmg over 6 secs, +50% resist poison). uhm . yeah. then next saturday i'll be flying off to Aussie for WALLABY. then when i come back i'll fly off to taiwan on the 24th nov to be an AUX instructor. that relatively sums up my work year.

i want to hug you to sleep.

No comments: