Wednesday, October 13, 2004

shaun the depressed pond scum

hi guys. the picture below is a illustration of my feelings about leaving my house. i hope it will give you a more in-depth description of my life. I shall explain it. I, the depressed pond scum, lives in the pond. and surrounding my nice, wet, slimy environment, is the harsh desert of kabal. You see, there's only a certain distance i can crawl out from my pond, and struggle to whichever location that's nearby. If i try to crawl further and further out into the neverending desert(of kabal), i assure you, as pond scum, i'll start to dry up and of course that isn't a very happy thought/sight. So i tend to stay near to my pond. unless of course, you have a mobile fish tank such as a car. So if i'm making any of you unhappy by always being a wet-pond-scum-blanket, i'm truly and inevitably sorry.

anyway, after a nice game of pool(which i kept losing) and lan(which i kept winning) with cai, we headed for home cause the spoiler cai had camp the next day. spoiler. i don't have camp because i'm flying off to aussie on saturday and hence clearing some off-in-lieus. jh was supposed to join us but he had all his girls to take care of so he didn't. but he called in the end and said he was meeting up with lau so -- wait this is getting super narrative. this isn't what a blog is for.

this was the way things went (info under one min):
1)00:00hrs - jh picked me at mandarin gardens.
2)00:15hrs - we picked julia at NUH
3)00:30hrs - we drove to supper near NUS
4)01:30hrs - we walked abit and jh let me and julia drive abit in west coast(area).
5)01:57hrs - we sent julia back to hall
6)02:25hrs - we picked lau at coffee club next to cali fitness
7)02:45hrs - i wasn't feeling all too well so jh drove us all home

now i think everyone's gone to ktv at partyworld. that sounds rather lian/beng. i'm being a pond scum and staying at home until someone wants to go to parkway.

No comments: