Tuesday, October 19, 2004

of yupi hamburgers and patek watches

seems like our lives have been thrown into a whirl.
okay maybe just mine.
but camp life is definitely better. phases lah all this. one moment we're so nicely settled in and then next moment we're thrown awry by the unstoppable forces of change.
very interesting. very unexpectedly expected.
just as you thought things were going great. which they were. but inherantly some things gotta change right?. so i deduce we guys must learn to deal with transitions better. i admit to behaving like a baby whenever i dont get what i want. so yea i'll just be conscious of that.

anybody wanna buy me the polo ralph shirt i've got my eyes on.
oooh the elusive piece of cloth. mmmm..

today jianhong asked me to play lan.
i kindly rejected.
a sign of the times?
no death coil for me?.
more rest for me?.
oh the horror!

No comments: