Saturday, October 09, 2004

oh well..

a car's really convenient. getting everywhere's a breeze, parking's a bitch though. i don't mind being caught in a jam, or just aimlessly driving around, as long as my fave cds are plugged in. currently, i just overtook my dad's car la, threw out all his cds, put in all mine. Music to watch girls by CD 1 and 2, Frank Sinatra, Robbie williams, ken hirai, tony bennett, RnB 1 & 2. any to make my day.

i just officially finished my atec today. comd atec told me in front of the packed audit today, " you young 2nd lieutenant. you did well, i'm proud of you, you have the stench of an S2. " STENCH? wtf. i don't wanna stink of anything related to army. let alone of an S2.

i'm getting increasingly irritated with my folks at home. i don't know why. sometimes i feel i really enjoy myself in camp, as much as i don't like it, it somehow seems better than the mess i have to meddle with at home. oh wth.

i wanna do something in life. not just start a family, have kids, grow old. thats not enough for me. i wanna do something big, born to shape the world. i've always enjoyed the book great expectations. maybe i'm awaiting mine? but waiting is not enough. OHhhhhhhhh the good life.... it constitudes the fulfilment of dreams, performances of passion and delight, making the simple act of living heroic.

signing off,
sjh

No comments: