Monday, January 10, 2005

at first i was afraid i was petrified, but now i have king leoric by my side... +)

------- i feel so broken up... n i give up... i jus wanna tell you so u knw.. here i go... scream my lungs out n try to get to u... u are my only one.. i let goo.. theres jus no one who gets me like you do.. you are my only my only one... -------

"only one" by yellowcard.. a song tt hs been stuck in my head for a really long time. i like the lyrics... blah. shaun beat me to post.. jus got back from another dota session. was kinda hungry but tt was settled over the really good chai chee bak chor mee. thanks gabe for the ride =) have this feeling we will be seeing more of ya in the future! the crossroads man... make ur choice!

oh joy! my blogger dash board aint in chinese anymore haha it somehow righted itself! coms dying tho.. pay jus came in. thinking if i shd blow it all in a flash.. zen micro for $440 n an external hard drive for abt.. $150? so i will have $200 for the rest of the mth. ot sure if i can survive on tt but it sure is tempting.

3hrs till i have to get up n leave for camp.. shd i sleep? dont feel sleepy at all but i knw im def gonna suffer tom. my men too. haha. but oh well.

hmm hope u'll feel better tom.. =)

ltr. shall echo what shaun said n wish everyone of ya out there a good week. till my next post which will be in a weeks time. ciao.

No comments: