Saturday, January 01, 2005

two oh oh five

hello happy new year everyone...
yesterday/today was really great.. i love small get togethers.. it's just so much more meaningful. esp before we fell asleep with all the goodnight-sue goodnight liwen goodnight nicole etc etc... really really wonderful (k who was bored yesterday own up). anyway so sorry i had a fever.. must be cai's fault cause he couldn't host it at his house and therefore stressed me up unnecessarily. recovered fast enough to catch the last of saving private ryan and managed to steal some bites of fish chips before cai literally smashed it out of my hand and threw it on the table. bitch. thanks all of you who acted really gay and gave me panadol and sat by my bed (LOL THIS SOUNDS FREAKING FUNNY) and tempted me with chips... esp jh who brought me a cup of ice water and periodically changed the wet ice cold towel on my forehead. but i guess i repaid him by sleeping with him.

anyway i hope this new year brings everyone new found hope, and new experiences. 2004 was a rather mundane year, tilting more towards lousy. let's see what 2005 will bring... with all the changes and sorts. let's pray it be a great year.

she's casting her spell again.

No comments: