Saturday, January 22, 2005

love is a many splendoured thing, love lift's us up where we belong. all you need is love.

Good morning,
i'm sure everyone will be wondering how come lazy me is awake at this time of the morning when we dota-ed the whole of last night. truth is, i would love to be asleep on this beautiful saturday morning but unfortunately, DUTY CALLED. damn. in camp now... dota was fun yesterday. but it's still boring. when we play it's boring. when we don't play it calls to us. i think we need other things to amuse us. isaac got his first taste of storm bolting the monitor with his mouse. a few more outings with us he'll start to get petty and gay, turn up late, and be very, very broke. jen thank you for appreciating my posts.. haha.. it's really nice to know that someone else takes note of the emotional garbage i spew.

mmm. nothing else to post. just reiterating my existence. thank you.


"Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again.

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done

How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on, as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me..."

2 comments:

els said...

more ppl are listening den u think!
smile, dude. =)

Anonymous said...

haha look who's mr popular