Saturday, May 14, 2005

The D.I.M.S.

The Donate to Ian's Money Scheme(D.I.M.S.)

ian has just received his final paycheque from his beloved benefactor, SAF. SAF has deemed ian too expensive and useless to upkeep and thus decided to thrust him back to the cradle of the civilian society as of 3rd june 2005.

thus as of then, ian shall no longer have any money to spend. so any kind souls out there wish to donate to ian pls contact him through this blog. he will reply accordingly. job offers are welcome, but if ian is useless to SAF, he doesn't see himself as of any use to you. but if you insist, he will love you long time (anything more than $5/hr is negotiable). free money is also welcome. just set a meeting place and he shall extend his hand to you and receive his money. sugar mommies? definitely more than welcome, he will love you deep deep. sugar daddies, can....go somewhere else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor boy, i will donate some money to you? just meet me every morning before i go to work. i'll see what i can spare you. -mom

Anonymous said...

After reading The D.I.M.S. I got a wonderful idea and some of your other posts. Frankly I was looking for backstage pass resources and came here. Good thing though. I am inspired now once again. ian keep up the good work. I'll check back later. Hello from Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

I liked your information in The D.I.M.S.. Too bad it doesn't have more on backstage pass to concert. I was looking for backstage pass to concert in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks ian.