Tuesday, May 24, 2005

the ranting begins

i need work. thanks to my unfortunate/fortunate retrenchment from SAF, my beloved reserves are rapidly vanishing. after hongkong i reckon it'd vanish into thin air. living on donations is pathetic. machiam beggar. pride prevents me from doing that. sugar mommies, well...tempting but selling my ass just ain't my sorta thing. my ass is priceless. so.... i'll probably get some sort of allowance. very welcome but, definitely insufficient to maintain my kinda lifestyle. so i've come to conclusion that i need a job. temp work no less.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok back to my rants before my keyboard went bonkers... well i need a temp/part-time kinda thing that'll last me through my uni days. as in work/study kinda thing. if you all have any sort of lobang pls recommend me/tell me about it. thanks. i'm actively searching as well and erm i'd like smth that pays more than $6/hr. my time is more valuable than 5 measly bucks. call me fussy, call me an ass, call me whatever you want. after seeing cai and his obscene earnings, i won't settle for anything less. and NO NODA. EVER.

ok, i'm done ranting about work. i'll be off. will be back to rant soon.

Last count:
ORD - 10 days
Hongkong - 10 days
Bankruptcy - <16 days
SMU - 3 months.....................lalala

No comments: