Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

happy new year everyone,

hope this year has more to offer to everyone than 2006. Here's some well wishes and some personal notes for you guys to take home with you. No offence, just my two cents worth.

To Mark: I love you mark cause you're honestly too nice to everyone and that's why you're being abused. I try not to hinder you in anyway if i can help it so i hope you love me too. Wish you and grace all the best on your brighter future together and i hope to see babies soon. hurhur. Thanks for organizing all the dota sessions, being on time, sentosa etc etc. You're always there for us although sometimes you disappear and don't reply sms or phone calls. Dunnoe what you doing but i think playing mahjong at windy heights. I hope you do better this semester in school and continue to rock cathay ben and jerry's. I'm your most loyal fan pls remember me when you're famous. Happy New Year!

To Isaac: Thanks for hosting the party with us even though you were not there 50% of the time. Wish you all the best in your studies in NUS and hope you do better this semester. You can come on down to SMU to study anytime you want, though i think you'd prefer bukit timah campus. I wish you all the best for your relationships, not only girlfriends but all other relationships as well. Remember, when something you are doing something you don't like, repeating it ten thousand times won't make it better (IE clubbing, dota etc..), especially when you repeat it to someone who enjoys the thing you're not enjoying. Stop blaming the dragon knight when he dies cause it's not his fault, neither is it the CPU or the monitor or the mouse or the keyboard. Stay chill and have a great year ahead!

To Zhiguang: Fuck you Cb stop scolding me.

To Cai: I wish you all the best in your Sailing and other sea activities. I hope you get into S.E.A. games this year(?) and bring singapore home a gold! Then you won't be financially dependent on your parents anymore. At least less dependent. Don't be so stubborn sometimes, sail the fucking 5 man boat for a change. I hope you find the time to learn your driving as well, and just finish it up. Then you can drive your other half home. (read: i don't wanna send you home anymore) I also wish you all the best in your studies, and i promise to study with you in SMU and not jack you about coming down. You've been a great friend and a great demon witch. All the best for your relationships as well, the doors that have opened for you and don't dwell on the doors that have closed. Be civil to your dad and eat your vitamins and fruits your mom gives you when you're leaving the house.

To Greg: Here's wishing you all the best in your relationship(s), and please make sure you know what you want for certain before investing your time and effort. I hope you find the one you're looking for and settle down. Thanks for being there for me when i'm down and out, and thanks for being reliable at all times. Please learn to be a CB and stop that mediator shit, it doesn't work anymore. It's been a great year especially the times in new jersey and the long tiring drives. Work hard next sem and don't let anything distract you. Don't be sad about bourbon, i'm sure he's with scamper(and lucky) looking down on both of us.

To JAY-AYECH: Wish you all the best for the new year and retain your uber mega high GPA(grade pt average/girl pt average). Thanks for being genuine when helping your friends. Like helping me with my resume and FA among other things. Try to think more for your friends in the future, in terms of making them go out of their way for you so that they can suit your schedules. Also try to be less sensitive because after all we're all really good friends and there's nothing that can't be talked about. I wish you all the best for your relationships this year, and i hope you find the one you're looking for as well. I hope work at dragonfly opens your eyes to the real world out there and cements your ambitions. I also wish you all the best in your future internships with the big players.

To Ian: Here's wishing you a great year ahead (i dunnoe how many different ways i can say have a great year but i'm trying ok) You're a good friend to talk to sometimes about relationships and studies. I hope you continue to do well in school and may you get dean's list this sem. I also wish you all the best in your relationships and i think you need to settle down. Please start your driving because it's annoying everyone. i don't mind sending you back but only if you're putting in effort into learning to drive. Also try to make the world revolve around you less, in terms of favours from friends. Remember we're all good friends and will genuinely help one another if one another is in need, but once that's being taken advantage of, the animosity will build up. None of us owes each other anything therefore try not to take things for granted. Also, try to take more initiative in organizing things. anything in fact, ranging from dota sessions, creating dota games, hosting parties, sentosa etcetc. You're honestly a great friend to have and i would like to keep this friendship. Thanks for being a dota dictionary. i really had no idea that counter helix was triggered on "every attempted attack" and i didn't know enigma could blackhole with lothars.

To myself, this year has been a great year with many new experiences. Good friends there for me like TEG(everyday that i get older is one more day i think how retarded TEG sounds to strangers. Especially when it doesn't consist of people from the east). I enjoyed all those DVD nights with the boys and the girls (lamsters and leesters). I'm also grateful for all the friendships made this year and i wish all my friends a happy 2007. I wanna thank tiffany for all the jacking she had to put up with and being there for me no matter what. Although she always abuses me and makes me pick her up when it rains and makes me late for school, this friendship is really ... (insert adjective). Thanks for being with me through thick and thin and through our FA together. I'll always be here for you if you need me, after all i'm always on call to you.

I haven't slept at all so forgive me if i forgot to mention anyone important. But since you're important i shouldn't have forgotten you no matter what. So that means you're not very important. Anyway I know i scold you guys alot and i will try to scold you guys less, especially when you call me when i'm half asleep. Some of the guys are annoyed, others just ignore me. Whatever it is i'm sorry, but i really hate being awoken. Also i'm a very frank person and i don't mince my words at crunch time, so please don't hate me because i'm very very fair and impartial to everyone of you. This is something i will never change about me because i feel that when someone is in the wrong he has to know he's in the wrong, and shouldn't be pacified just so he can be happy again. Shaun isn't a charitable organization, that's why he's not nice and doesn't have a kind heart, that's why his ex doesn't want him back.

anyway i wish myself a great 2007 with great relationships with my friends and my family. I will work even harder than 2006 and start getting my life in order. No more part time student.

oh yah.

To Zhiguang: haha fucker. Wish you a great year ahead. Wish you all the best in your future relationships. Please choose your other half properly and think with the right head. Don't let them abuse you. I hope you know when someone is taking advantage of you and put a stop to it immediately. Also listen to those who matter to you when making decisions, not some USD$50 a night chick from SMU. Listen to your good friends. that's what we're here for. Thanks for the serious talks we had about whether god exists or the right to life and the fact that i can't commit suicide because i don't have the right to kill myself and also talk about relationships. You're a damn fucking great friend to have and i never regretted ambushing you at my birthday in primary 1. Just stop being an asshole to me just for the fun of it. Please brush up your dota then play on my team again. I wish you and your family all the best for the new year. I hope you do well in durham. I also hope you find that special one you've been looking for all this while. It's time to settle down and stop messing around. I'm sure if you're sincerely looking you'll find her. Good luck.

Lastly, to things that i have to let go, i pray for the strength and courage to move on, yet never forget the past, because the future may have more in store for both of us. Whoever you are who owns the world and my miserable life, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: