Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Tribute

As we enter the new year of 2007, heres a tribute and another toast to the past, the present and to the future.

Its been a long year for me, back last year when i spent 2005 Christmas and 2006 New Year in London all the way to Dec 2006 spent wif TEG at Isaac's place.

Heres a big thank you to all the frens and pple who have been nice, not so nice, supportive, great and simply being there for me. Contrary to what other pple might do, I felt that sharing some emotional issues wif frens definitely helped lessen the pain and hurt that i would have gone thru if not for them. I know I am one who would put in 101% effort in trying, and another 101% effort in trying to make things work if it doesnt. and thats why i shared and I am glad that those who understand have helped prevent me from going back.. from going back to trying to make things work when things i know at the bottom of my heart, would not work.

special mention goes to Styx, my all time, All Stars best fren.. guess u and me although in different circumstances, somehow going thru the same stuff.. well.. all the best to u and me.. i love arguing wif u just to see u pissed, hopping mad even.. cause end of the day, tough times bring tough men closer.. Greg, Jian Hong and Isaac too.. brothers in Christ.. not forgetting Cai, Ian, Mark Siao.. great Dota players.. even greater guys. and grace too, somehow my kindergarten schoolmate.. at least u allow Mark the liberty to come play Dota wif us so often.. i hope..

At present, sry guys for not turning up at Dota tonight, my deal wif my parents was enjoy for 1st two weeks, then work for next 2 weeks before i head back.. of course not barring some fun in between. zouk on wed eh?

Now, come wat may, heres to a successful Uni life so that the past decade of studying have not been in vain. And pentultimately, the finding of partners that will support and be there for u.. just as great frens will be..

Happy New Year TEG!!

PS: v6.39 released today : ) any takers for tomolo dota on wed?

No comments: