Monday, January 22, 2007

One meal a day

GENTLEMEN.....

Which portion is bigger? 2 $3 bowls of laksa? or 1 $4 bowl of laksa add hum ($1) add noodles ($1) to make $6 laksa?

I went for my career foundations class last week..and the tutor told us about a genuine case whereby an NTU undergrad was being interviewed by the MD of Goldman Sachs. The interviewer asked him "as the last question I would like to ask you what your friends think of you"

and you know what the fella said? he said "my friends think I'm God. because I know everything" He said it with a poker face. Up till now, 2 years after graduation, he still hasn't found a job.

Sigh, NTU's reputation is really going down the drain..filled with rapists, peeping toms, and msn password stealers threatening feeble girls for photos of their breasts, I wonder if there's anything I CAN DO to make NTU a better place.

Happy studying all..till friday when the shadows call again :)

No comments: