Thursday, January 18, 2007

rooftrellen's ulti is called...?

Heeding cai's call to blog more here cos I'm bored in FIIM class and reading soccernet for the 897394718457928834th time.

It never fails to capture my attention that David Beckham, the man with the magic right foot is going to earn 500,000 pounds a week at his next club, LA Galaxy. I don't care if he is going to be taxed 40%, 50% or 60%, it's still a crapload of money.

For those unfamiliar with the exchange rates, 500k pounds is more or less S$1.5 million, give or take 100k. I swear if he comes to Singapore, he can single-handed boost the national GDP by a few percent. I really don't mind being David Beckham for just a week. Okay, I won't be greedy, a day will do: kick a few balls, pose for the camera, speak in his Mickey Mouse voice, horseplay with Victoria, help him make amends in the affair department (e.g.: choosing classier ladies other than Rebecca Loos), earn S$200k, etc.

A day in David Beckhams' body; Wawaweewa! I can't hardly wait.

No comments: