Sunday, August 22, 2004

nice lazy sunday. i got home at about 130 last night and was so damn tired i slept in my jeans and contacts STILL ON! woke up in the morning with the sun shining on my tight bum(hehx) and had to peel the contacts from my eyeballs. damn i'll kill my eyes if i do this too often.

i think i'm more mellow nowadays. i think jazz has made me relax, a bit too relaxed. maybe not jazz, maybe army. shit what am i rambling about. no its just that i do things just for the sake of doing nowadays. (i'm confused, i'll stop)

anyways, my poor comp is lying on its side, clothes(cover) off and the internal organs sticking out. the stomach(disk drive) is missing.. far away in maxtor and will be back only 1 month later. bloody maxtor. call that service, hell. anyone has a hard disk to lend? 10GB also can.

yeh hope today will be a fun day. waiting for my parents to come back with breakfast and its golf later. my coach changed my swing again, hopefully this time its for good.. yep greg said he wanna join me today, haha but won't if serene's coming. haha relax la why so scared of her. anyways shes coming la, told me to call her when i go. so greg you still wanna come?

Andy Williams - music to watch girls by
The boys watch the girls,
while the girls watch the boys,
who watch the girls go by.
Eye to eye,
they solemnly convene to make the scene
.
.
.
cya later guys
frank

No comments: