Sunday, August 01, 2004

HEY GUYS! ok greetings from FUCKING HOT taiwan. its really damn hot. i'm sweating buckets as i'm typing this and its like what 10pm at night WTH right. err just to clarify some stuff ahah. eugene's squeeze is not his squeeze! just his squeeze for that day. er not making myself clear huh... OK THATS HIS SQUEEZE BUT NOT HIS GF !! (shit i think hes gonna kill me) OKOKOK thats not his squeeze or gf. just a mutual friend. (it always starts from mutual friends?*wink*)

hmm. ok i'll stop playing. thats just vic, a friend of me shaun and ian's. end of story.

anyways, i really miss you guys, its great theres internet in the camp and its like 50c sing per 30mins so its not so bad right. can't use much already cos next few days gonna start the exercises and planning, (i'm not here to use the internet!!)

shit i have 13mins left...oh yah. ian really touched me that day when he told me he wanted to send me off. even though i was already eating in the transit lounge and he was at home =o)
ian i understand its the thought that counts..! haha.

ok adios for now, concentrate on msn. (e-messenger)

mark! why haven't you emailed me ?!

No comments: