Thursday, July 29, 2004

i must get in on this

Morning ladies n gents. keep telling myself to post more cos i constantly hear shauns voice in my head i.e "no one is posting anything! post more" haha

anyway of all the ppl to see at SAFTI boat shed. was doing water pt for some of the 3rd div dudes having tiger trail practise ( yes, a 3SG dg water pt hmm... ) n all of a sudden a fleet of rovers appear. wondering wtf is gg on i lifted my ass of my field chair n put my extremely exciting 'da vinci's code' on it n prepared myself to receive some big shot n guess what. out of the dust cloud projected a familiar voice "oi greg" haha n yes it was none other then everyone's favourite 2lt SIM jh haha on his S2 course ground recce. haha i provided him with cold water knw haha *awe* wtf heh. damn gay

hmm was mambo any good? heard many ppl were there yesterday eh. i apologise for my absence dudes n dudettes. anyway yeah mr S2 is leaving for taiwan alr. not sure if i will get to meet him b4 he leave but yeah, he will be missed haha. ok must jump on the band wagon for ending posts


shuan n jh's friend
3RD SERGEANT S G NG
5TH SINGAPORE INFANTRY REGIMENT
PL5 SEC4 COMMANDER/ APS SIR!

haha ltr guys have a good one!

No comments: