Monday, July 26, 2004

today was busy sunday !! i just woke up. feeling feverish and my nose is dripping buckets. think all the rushing today just made my runny nose worse. woke up today, finished the papers and rushed out to meet eugene to buy his jersey , shop and walk around.. supposed to meet 1st3months clique at 130 but everyone was late and so was i ! managed to meet them at 4 after buying 2 cds in my fave that cd shop haha(anyone wanna help me buy cds? i'm collecting receipts so i can get the membership PLEASE HELP). but i had to rush off at 415 cos i was running late, supposed to meet serene at 430 at parkland. reached parkland at 5 and paid for the balls cos i made her wait ! after 3 baskets shared and backs aching after all the swinging,(i think my swing is finally improving!) she sent me to meet my parents for dinner at united sqaure cos its my mom's bday. but there was a bloody jam at still road so we chatted quite a bit. finally, i reached united square and the food was damn worth it ! it was this international seafood buffet for 35++pax and there were like so much food. and SOUP! i love soup, they clear your mind. i drank more soup than i ever did my entire life.

yeh and there was this eye candy on the table to the right. haha this babe wearing a black spag top and black jeans. hot shit. yeh that made dinner much more enjoyable and when i wasn't looking at my delicious soup, i was looking to the right haha. oh well but like i would have done anything right. i'm a loser with girls. (my sis would have laughed at me if i had launched an attack). thats all for today!!

No comments: