Sunday, July 04, 2004

shaun

"I've been watching, I've been waiting
In the shadows for my time
I've been searching, I've been living
For tomorrows all my life"
- rasmus : in the shadows




hmm i was just looking at the title of our blog and i realized it's actually a freaking good title. (To me) it totally symbolizes our habits and everything we do...plus it's classy. As though it were a title for some jazz cd.
I woke up alittle while ago, feeling in a mess, as i've been these whole 2 weeks. Been busy with range and chem defence prep.. Friday was an alright day, first time i've gone down to town after camp and back on the same night(or the next morning). I went down with navin.. think lau should know who he is.. met his cousin and his cousin's girl, and isaac. The stupid bugger started asking us stuff about army and whether it's xiong or how tough officer course is. Then about half hour later we found out he's an SOF. @(*#$&$. Forced claire to meet me since she was at indochine (indosheen not indo-chine ian) and we talked abit, the most since i've known her. So sad that she's going away.. i've always had fun when she's around, except for the time she seriously wanted to burn me with a lighter when i told her not to smoke (modestos). why is everyone flying away? what's wrong with singapore.
After talking to claire i met heather for a while, while she waited for her friend and we talked about rubbish until her friend came. She's been talking to me about studying in aussie. and so was claire. and so's isaac. maybe i should go. there's nothing for me here anyway. ntu engine? no way... thing is, i've no cash. maybe if i sell goodwood park. hurhur.
my mind's in a mess, and i don't know what to do, how to continue this unproductive and unfulfilling life. I think i just need to meet up with you guys asap. and take photos. haha... called jh just now. but he's going to meet julin. bastard. bastard. bastard. you'd rather go out with julin than me? fine. bastard. haven't seen lau in ages. miss him. miss everyone. i want to play pool. when i'm sad i like pool. range again on monday and tuesday, gotta wake up at 4.15am on monday to go to camp. = w h a t a b i t c h =

"I wish you were here tonight with me to see the northern lights.
I wish you were here tonight with me.
I wish I could have you by my side tonight when the sky is burning.
I wish I could have you by my side." - rasmus : still standing

No comments: