Thursday, November 11, 2004

busy with ian.

fun. me ian shaun are at ian's place making up his comp after a hard day's shopping at simlim. i think shaun knows what hes doing but i don't so i think i should just keep my hands to the keyboard...

tribute to my friends.

mark: sigh i wish you were back, you're my stabliser.

cai: outfield sucks i know, have stuff to tell you. if you see this before i talk to you, call me..

ian and shaun: [TEG] the east gang. unfailing, stauchly loyal. can't have better than them.

julia: toddler-chewing-monstrous-creature. wish i could marry you but you'll eat the kids so i don't think so...

claire: when you told me you wanted to come back immediately, i was like 'crazy girl'.. you're the best!

tango-babe: hey ! surprised i added you here? haha tango's something to look forward to, so why not?! anyways, you wanna get membership ? it'll be 50 bucks cheaper for the course, i checked.

the loneliness of paris, seems somehow sadly gay. the glory that was rome, is of another day. i've been terribly alone, and forgotten in manhattan. i'm going home, to my city by the bay..

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change,
courage to change the things i can.
and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: