Sunday, November 21, 2004

DOTA ALLSTARS

playing this game is more dangerous than clubbing man.
i shall not play anymore.
i will get my life back on track.
sigh..im addicted to a game i suck at.
amazing.

this month is spending month man.
im using my computer
it has no graphics card no sound no nothing
only internet.
buy new hard drive also got so many problem. wth.

i wanna learn sth new.
add spice to my life.
not in a bgr or thrills way.
but in a improvement way..

im sorry im not helping the situation
i dunno how to.
being frank never helped.
being "correct" never came across as sincere.
whats going on. you tell me.
the truth is the truth.
facing it is the hard part.
i just wanna know.

didnt know being friends could be so hard.
AMAZING.

oh well, nothings really too bad here really.
just need to iron out my life.
i'll live another day.
toodles

No comments: