Sunday, November 28, 2004

squire

more dota.. im such a dota whore.. but at least im using the hotkeys better now. using my 5000 HP lycantrophy or Chen or Demon Witch, im pretty decent lah.
still lousy but not that bad now..

laugh at me. but this means something to me at this point in time. snigger, but i'll get the last laugh. just let me get my heart of tarresque first ok?

bought jh's discman from lucky plaza today, funny how things work out today.
marche dinner and just watching people go by in town. went with greg to beach rd to sew on his 2nd sgt rank which was pretty cool. roof's on fire he says.
met mr stuart little.=]

i love my friends. its great to reminisce, then realize the times we live in now are to be cherished, not whined about cos it really aint that bad.
come on...we deduced that jc was fun!. but whilst we were there i bet we'd say otherwise.
i love my guitar too. i shall not let it turn to driftwood tho.
me and greg. and how far back we stretch. even the girls will see it as a daunting effort, getting between us. to think we can say decade already.

my com's a mess...cant find the driver to install my ABIT NF7 series motherboard. so if anyone's got the cd please! lend me k?....then can install my sound card and graphics card too!

i wrote my first meaningful poem few days ago. i must say i thought it was nice.. too bad it wasnt appreciated. and its lost in space now. i love limericks and alliterations...is it a fad? but i just kept hearing em today...

im quite a mean person if i wanna be i learn.
thats good so good lucks to people who try to fuck me up.
i ried to swindle the beach rd auntie, the lucky plaza discman seller, and got proj bloodbros to gimme a fucking refund for the torn shirt. amazing what a simple "im gonna complain to your HQ", can do.

everyweekend i got no mom and no dad.
means no money too. if anyone wanst to drop by please call and do so.
u get perks like free lunch and free interent access........i love my sis tho, the awolling bitch who loves me....but loves the boyfriend more.
thats why she's da bitch.

and to despondance and helplessness,
i hate to spell out what im thinking. just like i cant figure out what the hell you're thinking too.
im not THAT great to you, only to myself. u got 1600 for Sat man. thats the punchline.
sometimes i wish we werent so smart.
im sure simplicity has its plus points.
eat drink sleep fuck eat drink sleep fuck till you kick the bucket.
next generation repeat step one.
im really fine now.
dunno how to drill into you. INSignificant is me.
insecure is non existent and insipid describes me.

warning to all girls in the world.
im telling you honestly im a bad person.
wont bring anything but temporary happiness and eternal pain.
i will never admit this verbally, but if i ever talk to you or sms you. just ignore me for your own safety.
its the damn truth so quick.
save yourselves.









No comments: