Saturday, November 06, 2004

freedom

another week out of camp. wooweeee. finally and i only have one day out. how short. but i do have 6 days of break next week! wed night ---> tuesday afternoon! oooh yeah. anyone free then?

mmm, i don't care that it costs a thousand bucks. i don't care that it's fat. i don't care that it's only 1.3 megapixels! it's been bought and i like it. and so all u pple can just stop telling me that it's overpriced. ;)

alright, just a short entry. havta go meet the gang now. later!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was doing research on back stage pass and came across your site ian. The title freedom attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on back stage pass let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Las Vegas. I was doing research on how to get backstage pass and came across your site ian. The title freedom attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on how to get backstage pass let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.